[RDD] Desperately need help building clocks for Live Remote (outside broadcast)

Brandon brandon at subliminalradio.net
Fri Jun 3 04:25:47 EDT 2016

That's a creative approach, Ermina. Ultimately, I'd like to build a little
more structure around how we execute remotes on the programming side.
Wonder how news/talk formats handle longform live programming, with long
stretches of talk? I think I could apply a similar strategy, but instead of
long talk breaks, it would be filled with live remote audio.  Anyone in
news/talk formats have any experience building clocks that keep RDAirPlay
on time for traffic, imaging, bumpers, IDs, etc?

Thanks :-)
Brandon