[RDD] GROUP shows in MySQL and RDAIRPLAY ADD, but not in RDLIBRARY

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:28:50 EDT 2016

added USER_PERMS to update script and it works fine.

Last "known good" was at least 2 updates ago.

Prior to that it just worked; but It has been some time since I added
[or deleted] a group.

Sorry to be so indefinite but once things are set up and running there
is no need to change and it just runs!

regards

Robert

On 02/06/16 23:56, Fred Gleason wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2016, at 18:12, Robert Jeffares <jeffares.robert at gmail.com
> <mailto:jeffares.robert at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> Much ferreting around in MySQL to see if some table in RDLIBRARY
>> needs to be included in the dump; all the ones here are there
>>
>> I am at the point where I think something in the RDLIBRARY 'show
>> GROUPS' code has changed in a recent update which is a level beyond
>> my ability.
>>
>> Although I am keen to learn.
>>
>> There has been some tu-tu-ing in RDLIBRARY but that was around
>> multiple selection edits.
>>
>> or did something get bumped?
>
> What was the last “known good” version?
>
> Cheers!
>

> |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |              Chief Developer         |
> |                           |              Paravel Systems         |
> |         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
> |                                         -- Cicero         |

*Communication Consultants*
64 Warner Park Avenue

Laingholm

Auckland 0604