[RDD] Desperately need help building clocks for Live Remote (outside broadcast)

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Thu Jun 2 18:54:56 EDT 2016

The skipping thing might be related to timed events.  As noted in the
other reply there are many ways to do it.  I use the AUX log.

Normally I do this:

AUX
59:55 --> Macro Fade MAIN log down over 5 seconds and stop

MAIN
00:00 --> Hard Timed Start (Stop transition if not yet time)

But for midnight I handle it differently:

MAIN
59:50 --> Make Next on the LOG CHAIN event (I use a marker/empty event
as the MN target)

AUX

59:55 --> Fade Down MAIN log and Play Next

MAIN - NEW LOG
00:00 --> This is not a timed event, otherwise you can get log glitches
due to machine timings (not fun when you run out of log at silly am).

The important bits are the make next and play next for the log chain
followed by no timed event for the start of the new log (midnight).