[RDD] GROUP shows in MySQL and RDAIRPLAY ADD, but not in RDLIBRARY

Jarret Whetstone whetstonej at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:00:18 EDT 2016

Hi Robert,
I'm not sure its the cause of your problem, but it looks like the add cart
dialog in RDAirPlay will display all the group names for a service as
defined in the AUDIO_PERMS table - RDLibrary will only display groups
assigned to a user as granted in the USER_PERMS table.

If the USER_PERMS table is not included in your sync it may explain the
discrepancy.

Jarret