[RDD] A Tale of Two RDBMSes [WAS: Ubuntu 16.04 - and at the end the font...]

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Wed Jun 1 09:08:06 EDT 2016

I'm working (slowly) on a bunch of source code tweaks that hopefully
should be Maria/MySQL cross compatible.  Most of the changes are fairly
trivial, hopefully I can get a pull request going in the near future.

On the positive side, I found some unrelated bugs that I'm also trying
to fix so Riv will have a few less edge cases that cause grief in the
future.