[RDD] Pause a recording in RDLibrary?

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Fri Jul 29 06:09:04 EDT 2016

Just as an FYI, I use Audacity and JACK to share the sound card with
Riv.  Via Audacity preferences and some JACK wizardry we even force
Audacity to not use the main play out so in essence you can record and
play back while live on air without making Audacity live.

The options to open the library etc directly seem interesting though.

Regards,

Wayne