[RDD] Rivendell Using Audio Card as Audio Switch

Frank White frankwhitetechnology at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:12:33 EDT 2016

I am hoping to find someone who can help me determine whether my Rivendell
setup can use the sound card as an audio switch.  I am using the appliance
setup.  I am using a 4 channel ASI card.  I believe it is the 6XXX series.
I can confirm that later.  I have configured a GPIO matrix with the local
audio setting.  But can not make it switch.  I am feeding audio in on the
card's channel 4.  And taking the audio out on channel 4.  I am running the
macro on log aux 2.  I can not get the commands ST 0 3 3! or SA 0 3 3! to
work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Frank White

--
Frank White