[RDD] rdd LOOSING PART OF live log if you save with changes or different name

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sat Jul 23 10:13:22 EDT 2016

On Jul 20, 2016, at 11:49, admin at linspireos.co.uk wrote:

> So its more clearer what we do is if a live log needs to be VT ,d For
> later in the day we save the log as say editlog20thjuly   in studio 1 then
> we can work on the original log in studio 2 with edits for later in the
> day once that is done we simply load the original log in studio 1 and set
> to carry on from last track and that sorts any problems with the live log
> in studio 1.

It’s impossible to discern your workflow from this.  Please give us a detailed, step-by-step rundown of how to produce the problem.

> Possibly this could be a problem with the higher speed log creation on centos
> if thats been implemented which I think it may have been we have run the
> rddbcheck and its still the same so has anyone else seen this problem.

Who knows?  You’ve told us nearly nothing about your environment!  Specifically:

1) Distribution
2) Rivendell version
3) Installation type —i.e. RPM vs. source

| I looked out my window, and saw Kyle Petty's car upside down, then I |
| thought "one of us is in real trouble".                              |
|                               -- Davey Allison, on a 150 mph crash   |