[RDD] New Rivendell Appliance Setup

Ryan Kin k1n9h4mr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 01:07:41 EDT 2016

I changed my name on my hostname to the IP address and rdserv and will show me
[root at rdserv rd]# service rivendell restart
Stopping Rivendell system daemons                          [  OK  ]
ripcd: Couldn't open mySQL connection!
ERROR rdcatchd aborting - Couldn't open mySQL connection!Starting
Rivendell system daemons
  [FAILED]