[RDD] New Rivendell Appliance Setup

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Sat Jul 16 18:01:17 EDT 2016

Assuming your networking is actually working and you've assigned IP
addresses statically (or reserved DHCP leases) all you have to do is
edit /etc/rd.conf to point to rdserver on every machine for the MySQL
database.

You then NFS share the server's /var/snd and mount it locally on every
machine also to /var/snd.

Then load up rdadmin and add a new host for each one of your machines.
Then either restart the daemons or restart each client and you're (in
theory) done.