[RDD] Importing Issue with wrong Audio Length

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Thu Jul 7 11:36:37 EDT 2016

If you're importing MP3's, the length will often be wrong. I had to solve
this problem by converting the MP3's to linear .wav files and importing
those. Then the lengths are correct.

There is another problem that can happen if you're importing a large
file copied via the Internet: the Apache server can time out before all of
the file arrives, resulting in a truncated Rivendell file. The solution is
to increase the timeout in Apache.

Rob

--
Я там, где ребята толковые,