[RDD] Installing Rivendell in the Cloud? (for virtual playout system)

ermina ermina at studioplume.com
Mon Jan 25 13:15:46 EST 2016

Hi,

i have a Rivendell instance in a Xen virtual machine.
Like Drew said, start jack with dummy driver and use that to route
signal into any jack-aware icecast encoder (eg. darkice or liquidsoap).

I also autologin on boot and autostart vncserver+fluxbox(any light de/wm
will do) so that rdairplay has a place to run permanently.

. e