[RDD] Using External Scheduler to Create Logs

Lee Baker imsoniacnerd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:29:13 EST 2016

Thanks for that, might you have an example of what the string would look
like?

From:  John Anderson <validmirrorjdl at yahoo.com>
Date:  Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:06:19 +0000 (UTC)
To:  Lee Baker <imsoniacnerd at gmail.com>,
"rivendell-dev at lists.rivendellaudio.org"
<rivendell-dev at lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Subject:  Re: [RDD]  Using External Scheduler to Create Logs

Set the "strings" under RDAdmin > Manage Services & insert them into the
powergold log...

 On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:13 AM, Lee Baker <imsoniacnerd at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi All, I have a question regarding using an external scheduler for
creating logs, my station is using PowerGold and I would like to know 1)
how can I add log notes to the schedule and those log notes show up in
RDAirplay and 2) how can I schedule voice track spots so announcers can
open their log in the voice track editor without scheduling specific carts?

Thanks,
Lee