[RDD] segue markers

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Thu Jan 14 17:18:15 EST 2016

Hi,

The database backup/restore should have worked.  In the old host
database can you check the CUTS table.

You should have:
START_POINT
END_POINT
SEGUE_START_POINT
SEGUE_END_POINT
HOOK_START_POINT
HOOK_END_POINT
TALK_START_POINT
TALK_END_POINT

You might be able to do a dump of just the CUTS table and reimport it
onto your new host.  My Rivendell version is 2.10.3, I don't know what
is different in the 2.5.1 CUTS table.