[RDD] Grrrr, Aaargh

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Tue May 26 10:06:50 EDT 2015

JOCK WILL PAY sounds like a good idea, the only way I've ever convinced
presenters to do as they're told (sadly it was only temporary) was to
show them how much money they have to spend.

We had a problem with shift workers setting the AC to 30C (about 86F for
you blood obsessed people), the equipment would overheat and bad things
would happen.

So I sent them a price list of the equipment, printed it on the studio
wall and told them all whatever show I have where something breaks is
the show/presenter that gets charged unless the room temperature is what
it is meant to be.

As I said, worked great for about 4 months.

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia