[RDD] No Play out on Cart Wall

Graham Wilman gwillman at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 25 10:18:48 EDT 2015

Hi Wayne- and Curt

Thank you for all your time and patience I appreciate that you were all very busy with your own work and lives yet you still found time to help me with my Rivendell problem, I am happy to announce that Rivendell is now back up and running on the client a server and I just want to thank you both very much for your assistance, If either of you are ever in the UK look me up at the the Trafford Sound Studios Cresta Court Hotel in Altrincham because I owe you both a few drinks.

All the best
Graham