[RDD] FW: RdAirPlay Crash

Warren Mead vk6mx at westnet.com.au
Tue May 12 21:39:31 EDT 2015

If all your hardware checks out OK, I would suggest upgrading to the
very latest Rivendell version.

Also (a tip received from Robert) do an auto repair of the database
using the command (as root)  mysqlcheck -A --auto-repair.   We run it as
a crontab every night with 7 19 * * * mysqlcheck -A --auto-repair
 >/var/www/html/rank.log 2>&1

Warren Mead