[RDD] Job Posting: RadioAmerica

Frederick Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri May 1 19:35:22 EDT 2015

On May 1, 2015, at 19:22 28, Fred Gleason wrote:

> RadioAmerica, a national radio network and media company located in Arlington VA is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Director of Engineering.  The position entails the strategic planning, design and installation as well as oversight of the day-to-day maintenance of RadioAmerica's broadcast technical infrastructure.

Looks like I dropped the last line of this announcement (the one with the contact info)!  So, here it is again.

My apologies for the noise, folks...

*** snip snip ***
RadioAmerica, a national radio network and media company located in Arlington VA is seeking a qualified applicant for the position of Director of Engineering.  The position entails the strategic planning, design and installation as well as oversight of the day-to-day maintenance of RadioAmerica's broadcast technical infrastructure.

The successful candidate will posses:

A Bachelor's degree or better in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Five years experience in management and administration of a heterogeneous computer network consisting of Linux / OS X / Windows systems in a realtime radio broadcast environment.
Five years experience in the integration, installation and maintenance of broadcast infrastructure, such as audio mixers, codecs and routing systems.
Proven competence in the development and implementation of multi-faceted technical projects

Experience with the following hardware and software systems would be a plus:

Asterisk Virtual PBX
CounterPoint Radio Traffic System
Logitek Audio Engines / Control Surfaces
Rivendell Radio Automation
X-Digital Satellite Delivery System (Westwood One variant)

Radio America offers a competitive pay package and benefits.  E.O.E. Interested applicants can email resumes to:

Rich McFadden, VP of Operations
rmfadden at radioamerica.com
*** snip snip ***