[RDD] Installing Rivendell on 3/4 Computers on Ubuntu 14.04

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Fri Jun 12 07:03:28 EDT 2015

Hi,

The guide seems fairly comprehensive and does some extra bits and bobs
for very good reasons.  If you don't need pulse and jack etc its
actually a lot simpler than it looks from that guide.

Most guides can be cut down to adding the tryphon repos and running:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install rivendell rivendell-server

But as I mentioned, I can't fault the logic behind some of the
decisions/scripts used from that guide.

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia