[RDD] Cuts and carts query

VE4PER / Andy ve4per at aim.com
Tue Jul 28 06:53:29 EDT 2015

OK thanks Wayne it wasn't super clear to me in the RD ops manual so I
assumed it would work.

Might work to use the day parts etc to ensure DMCA rqmnts met for those
albums I suppose but doesn't help if one is live and wanting to do a
play of a request.

Guess I'll have to delete and re-import one at a time. Thanks.