[RDD] Cuts and carts query

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Tue Jul 28 06:49:45 EDT 2015

Hi,

I don't think this is possible.  Carts == Albums and Cuts == Tracks
isn't really the way its intended.

What we do is lets say have an adverts cart which has a set of the
station adverts.

We then either daypart the cuts (e.g. advert x plays between 6 - 9am,
advert y, 9 - 12pm etc) or just let the scheduler randomly select a cut.

You could also use it for songs e.g. a pre and post watershed version
but I don't think using carts as the entire album is going to work the
way you want it to.

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia