[RDD] Unexpected Behavior With RdLogin

Rich Stivers rich at stivers-bros.com
Sun Jul 26 14:29:39 EDT 2015

Thanks for the reply. Our station will be using our Rivendell System to
provide live assist and automation.
My intent was to only have three accounts: 'admin', 'user', 'advanced
user'.

o The 'user' account would be limited to a necessary minimum of rights,
with NO access to setup and control.
This account would be used by the majority of our DJ's and is the
Default Account.

o The advanced user account would have access to a FEW setup and control
functions. This account would be
used by DJ's who have the necessary skills to make changes, and also
have other station privileges.

If I understand correctly, the new users you have created in RdAdmin
show in RdLogin. What version of Rivendell
are you using?

If my user account has limited rights, and admin doesn't show in
RdLogin, how do I gain admin rights to do setup
and control functions?