[RDD] RDLibrary issue

Jamie Dominey jdominey at eastlink.ca
Sun Jul 26 08:13:04 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

Yesterday I noticed RDLibrary is reporting very little time remaining.
All 3 workstations are showing 2 hours remaining time.  There is
actually 1.3 terrabytes free when I check /var/snd from any of the
workstations.  I'm not sure if this is a software bug, or a problem with
my install, but it did report properly until recently.  I upgraded to
2.10.3 about a month ago and it could have started then, but I just
noticed it yesterday.

Has anyone else seen this, or know the cause?  It in on Ubuntu 12.04
using the Tryphon repos.

Thanks