[RDD] Fade down the current event; start the next one

John Anderson john at 2601.net
Thu Jul 23 16:09:12 EDT 2015

or, you can do the "lazy mans" version...

go into RDLibrary, and record a blank cart, about 4 seconds...

figure out where you want the next audio to start, put the segue start
there....

schedule that card in your clock where you want it...it'll start, fade,
then start the next cart...(I use 2000 for a fade, so the 2 second fade
is good for me, YMMV)...

your solution is cool, though...