[RDD] Has now/next behavior changed recently?

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Tue Jul 21 17:19:12 EDT 2015

Hey Rob,

This might be completely wrong, and you might have checked that already,
but I ran in a similar situation where there was a huge buffer between
the source and the streaming server : the audio was buffered for like a
minute, whereas the metadata was udpdated instantly. It eventually led
to such a "inverse delay" while displaying the current title, as I had
checked by sniffing the packets that there had been no "leak" of the
/next/ song before the /now/ one.

Cheers !

    Hoggins!