[RDD] Has now/next behavior changed recently?

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Tue Jul 21 05:55:06 EDT 2015

Hi,

Is it possible that the "next" information is getting to L365?  I made
my own rlm module a long time ago to deal with this provider however I'm
still running 2.5.0.  They only really provide an API for now playing,
if you send any API messages to the url it will change as if that is the
current track.

Just in case, I've uploaded the rlm I use here:

http://thevoiceasia.com/rlm_live365.c

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia