[RDD] Has now/next behavior changed recently?

Rob Landry 41001140 at interpring.com
Tue Jul 21 00:23:41 EDT 2015

I have a client who uses Rivendell to run an Internet-only stream via
Live365. I am using rlm_live365 to send metatata to Live365, and also to a
"fake" Live365 running on our own machine that keeps a log of every song
played.

Since upgrading from 2.5.2 to 2.10.3, Live365 is suddenly displaying the
information for each song 2 - 3 minutes before it plays. Has something
changed? Is there a new configuration setting I need to look at?

Rob