[RDD] [COMM] The Traffic Light-X for Linux

Frederick Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Tue Jul 14 08:13:15 EDT 2015

Howdy Folks:

A FAQ that has been floating around here for a long time is:  is there a radio trafficking system that runs on Linux?  Here’s one that I have run across: “The Traffic Light” from Hardy Data Systems.  Not “free” in either sense of the word, but it does look to be reasonably priced and have a nice feature set.  Worth checking out if you are in the market for such.

	http://hds.net/tfcx.htm