[RDD] Max size of importing audio

Geoff Barkman countryradio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:13:28 EDT 2015

Hi Alessio
I don't usually import audio longer than an hour, but had similar
Audio Conversion errors.

I think I solved this problem with increasing the Apache Time Out
length in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf file. Ubuntu .... not sure where
other linuxes store it.
Look for the line "Timeout 300" and change it to "Timeout 3000"

1.2 gig for 2 hour audio files, sounds like a pcm wave file. I think
there is a limit of 4 gig on one of those files... my head hurts
trying to work out how long that is.
Many thanks
Geoff Barkman