[RDD] Possible Problem with Seque importing?

Chuck dj.chuck.w at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:13:43 EDT 2015

  It is a known problem, confirmed by several others, including myself.
The workaround for now is to assign the imported carts to an empty
group, then use rdmarkerset on that group, then assign those carts back
to the original group.  Same specifications as rdimport, except it won't
change any settings you don't specify.  So after importing, I just use
rdmarkerset to change only the segue point.  Segue does work properly in
rdmarkerset.  I have to use sudo to get rdmarkerset to work, whereas I
do not have to do that with rdimport; have not had time to figure out
the permissions.

--Chuck W.