[RDD] Can't connect to mysql

DreamStreamKicker dreamstreamkicker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:57:17 EDT 2015

Only if the RD database is on the same node you should use 127.0.0.X, if
it is on another node you should set the IP of that node, also you
should install mysqlserver (!!) so not only mysql, further more you
should grant access for all workstations to the mysql database in mysql
on the server, also I have experienced this error because RDadmin does
not create the database automaticaly the first time it is launched for
unknown reasons. Adding the correct template manually (e.g. by
phpmyadmin) solves this. I have more reasons this error comes up. My NAS
is down, I have documented them all, I will let you know if these don't
help, so let us know...