[RDD] How to change calendar in generate logs

Graham Wilman gwillman at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 04:54:57 EDT 2015

My program Director has noticed a problem with the music schedule on our Rivendell set up where the same songs are schedule at the same time everyday he thinks its a calendar issue where as the Rivendell calendar is set to the American Calendar(mm/dd/yyyy) and everything on our setup is set to Japanese Calendar  (yyyy/mm/dd) and our PC's are set to European calenders (dd/mm/yyyy) and he was wondering if we could set the calendar in genereate logs to European Calender format.

All the best
Graham