[RDD] Rivendell Running on Raspberry Pi 2

Brian McKelvey theturtle32 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:20:36 EDT 2015

Sure can! The built in audio output is unbalanced and very, very noisy. Terrible, really.

But I had no problems at all connecting a USB audio adapter and using that instead.  Even a $7 one from Amazon has a dramatically better noise floor than the built in audio.

So yeah, basically any Linux-supported USB audio device should work fine.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone