[RDD] transmitter / silence / fallback

drew Roberts zotzbro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:01:31 EST 2015

Hey Lorne,

I haven't digested it all yet and don't know how much it can be simplified,
but this person seems to be handling the run something else when audio
restored problem:

http://www.talkunafraid.co.uk/2011/03/interfacing-silentjack-and-nagios/

I think I am going to face another issue. Some players give up trying for
good when the stream fails. I need to find one that will keep retrying or
respawn one in a loop or something along those lines.

Does anyone have any player suggestions for this setup?

all the best,

drew