[RDD] Auto starting log

Harris, Don Don.Harris at usd.edu
Thu Jan 22 11:01:04 EST 2015

I'm just starting to get my head around the program and I think at times I get it, but others, not. Anyway, I have the RDadmin set up to auto load the last log on a crash/reboot but how do you make it start playing? I've tried a script to run an rmlsend command on boot, after RDAirplay starts but it doesn't run it automatically. I can start the script after airplay starts and it sends the start command but won't do it automatically. There must be a different way that I'm overlooking.

Thanks.

Don Harris
Sr. Broadcast Maintenance Technician
University of South Dakota