[RDD] Video playout on Rivendell

drew Roberts zotzbro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:38:10 EST 2015

Hey Alan,

when it comes to this video playout, Rivendell does not contain any audio
at all. Just macro carts that relate to video files. Rivendell basically
instructs VLC or whatever you may set up to play the videos when to play
them.

That said, you can set up events, clocks, and grids and let rdlogmanager
make your logs and let rdairplay play the logs. It is not bad but there are
still some things I don't like and that I really need to work out a
solution or hack for before I will be happy.

all the best,

drew