[RDD] Feature Request (Low Priority)

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Mon Jan 12 20:06:04 EST 2015

Hi James,

Am Montag, den 12.01.2015, 11:29 -0700 schrieb James L. Stewart:

> Add a feature where from a RML command (typically triggered from an
> external closure), that commands rdairplay to jump to a specific event
> location in that day's log.

thumbs up for a label based Load Log RML. I wrote a small bash script,
which jumps to a certain line, based on time:

https://github.com/prometoys/hertz879/blob/master/hertz-rml/load-today-log.sh

e.g.: load-today-log.sh 11:00 loads approx. a cart around 11:00 in the
today log. In an early version I used labels, but they didn't matched
our needs. You just need to tweak the mysql statement.

in my script it where something like this:

SQL='SELECT '$ROW' FROM '${NOW_DATE}'_LOG L WHERE LABEL like
'${MY_LABEL}' LIMIT 1;

${MY_LABEL} contains your label. It returns the number of the first item
in the log with this labe.

How do you create a label via rdlogmanager?

Best,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <me at prometoys.net>