[RDD] Ignoring End Markers?

John Anderson john at 2601.net
Mon Jan 12 12:04:36 EST 2015

totally guessing, but...

if you put in the seque start markers (dark blue) on a cart, but left
the cart end (red) really loose.... (and the transition mode is segue)

the first thing you would notice, is that the previous cart would linger
a while after the next cart started.  (you would likely see two red stop
buttons for a few seconds)

IF the next cart, has a play transition, it will wait for cart end,
which would explain the dead air...

....which means, you have some library editing to do, GRIN