[RDD] Clock corrupted?

Bernardo J Mora bjmora at mac.com
Mon Jan 12 10:08:19 EST 2015

After my last reboot, I noticed that my playout "stops" after the 3:08AM event, and resumes at the 3:27 event.
The log is populated correctly, but shows up as "white" in RDAirplay.

Examining the report, most of my events start by Play or Segue, but these two start by "Time."

This is the only time of day I use this particular clock. Should I rebuild / replace the clock? Other ideas?

(I've also rebooted again to see what happens...)

in His service,
BJ Mora for GraceRadio - on the air at www.graceradio.net
KGCE-LP/Modesto, CA "under construction"