[RDD] More traffic scheduling questoins

drew Roberts zotzbro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:18:05 EST 2015

Well, there must be some subtle mistakes you can make that will cause
traffic merge not to work.

As far as I can see, I have two machines set up identically. One will merge
the traffic into the log and one will not.

Does rdlogmanager log the import process and especially errors anywhere?

In doing some research, I came upon this on the wiki:

http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Rivendell_Reference_Manual#Manage_Services

Create a schedule file
<http://rivendell.tryphon.org/w/index.php?title=Schedule_file&action=edit&redlink=1>
containing, at a minimum, the following fields:

   - For Traffic: Cart Number, Start Time, Length, Contract #, Event ID,
   and Annc. Type
   - For Music: Cart Number, Start Time, Length

Do we really need all of those fields for traffic to work properly? I know
I don't have them all, but the one machine is working properly as far as I
can tell.

all the best,

drew
--