[RDD] Traffic Schedulers

James L. Stewart jstewart at paceaudio.com
Fri Jan 9 19:13:02 EST 2015

I did get the demo (freely downloadable) version Natural Log
(http://www.nat-soft.com) to to install and at least start up under
WINE.  I never took it any further than that.  This software could be
above your budget as even the stripped down "Lite" version is $500 USD,
but the full version does feature compare with the "big players" in this
market, and is a favorite with a "Traffic Lady" that I know that has
used most all of them at one time or another. I'm guessing one could
create a custom import filter in Rivendel that would match the fixed
"Simian Lite" export format locked into the "Lite" version.

Oh and we are using the full version on our station, but running it on a
Windows machine.