[RDD] Questions

Pedro Picoto pedro.picoto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:05:51 EST 2015

Yes, I keep that in mind all the time.

Just to keep you updated... I've reformulated all the clocks structure.
I left the Code based behind because they were causing more damage (code
leaks, scrambled TOH, day log switch, etc)  than they should and I'm back
to the
Group based ones. Build some grids and generated a few test logs.They seem
ok for now.
I would like to know why...

Anyway... thanks! This group is AWESOME... anyway :-)