[RDD] Questions

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists at prometoys.net
Tue Jan 6 20:24:04 EST 2015

Hi Pedro,

this list works on a volunteer basis. I would love to read answers to
some of your questions as well as to mine. But we can't expect that they
got answered. It depends, if somebody got interested, knows the answer,
has time or even just by chance.

If you really need an answer, then the hard truth is, that you must get
and pay professional support by somebody who offers that for Rivendell
(e.g. Paravel, Tryphon, etc).

Thank you for your understanding.

Keywan

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <me at prometoys.net>