[RDD] Compiling on pclinuxos

Gary Hodder vk2kcf at vk2kcf.com
Fri Jan 2 01:54:55 EST 2015

Hi,

Trying to compile rivendell.2.10.2 on pclinuxos and get the following

./configure --with-Qt-bin-dir=/ust/lib/qt3/bin
--with-Qt-lib-dir=/usr/lib64 --with-Qt-include-dir=/usr/lib/qt3/include

checking for Qt... yes:
     QT_CXXFLAGS=-I/usr/lib/qt3/include -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
     QT_DIR=/usr/lib/qt3
     QT_LIBS=-L/usr/lib64 -lqt-mt  -lSM -lICE  -lX11 -lXext -lXmu -lXt -lXi
     QT_BIN=/usr/lib/qt3/bin
     QT_UIC=/usr/lib/qt3/bin/uic
     QT_MOC=/usr/lib/qt3/bin/moc
checking correct functioning of Qt installation... failure
configure: error: Failed to find matching components of a complete
                   Qt installation. Try using more options,
                   see ./configure --help.

Pclinuxos puts the qt3 and qt4 libs in /usr/lib64 which is most likely
causing the miss match error.
If I make a dir /usr/lib/qt3/lib, what is the list of qt3 libs to copy
in there?

or

Is there a source download of the beta 3 version I can try? not the
appliance beta.

Thanks
Gary.