[RDD] Feature Request

Wayne Merricks waynemerricks at thevoiceasia.com
Fri May 9 08:45:03 EDT 2014

Assuming you have the command line mysql client handy you could just use
that:

mysql -u rduser -p -h rivserverip_or_hostname Rivendell -e "SELECT *
FROM SCHED_CODES ORDER BY CODE ASC;"

This will spew out text to the console but you could make it go to a
text file

mysql -u rduser -p -h rivserverip_or_hostname Rivendell -e "SELECT *
FROM SCHED_CODES ORDER BY CODE ASC;" > codes.txt

-p will prompt you for the password you can make the password part of
the command e.g. :

mysql -u rduser -pMyPassword -h riv etc etc

Note there is no space between -p and your password.

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia