[RDD] First Steps Document

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Fri Jan 31 18:56:20 EST 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 06:46:56 pm Brandon Sossamon wrote:
>  I was entering the command in the "command"
> utility on CentOS.  So, yes, you should have a very basic understanding of
> the OS even with the Appliance CD.

 OK, so we're not there quite yet.
 ( but that does remain the intent )

 I'm not criticizing you, and I appologize if it came across that way.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Mythology, n.:
	The body of a primitive people's beliefs concerning its
origin, early history, heroes, deities and so forth, as distinguished
from the true accounts which it invents later.