[RDD] Small Rotter / remote icecast box thoughts.

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Fri Jan 31 12:26:51 EST 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 10:18:17 am Fred Gleason wrote:
> I agree with Andy, the most difficult part of this is likely going to be finding a decent tuner card, especially if medium wave (AM) support is needed.  Doing that well in the harsh RFI environment of the typical computer is neither easy nor cheap.  One card that I do know works well is:

 I've been playing a bit with one of those $20 DVB USB sticks
 as an SDR.
 Lowest freq is something like 25 mHz, and the software is
 tricky, but it does work surprisingly well !

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Mythology, n.:
	The body of a primitive people's beliefs concerning its
origin, early history, heroes, deities and so forth, as distinguished
from the true accounts which it invents later.