[RDD] Small Rotter / remote icecast box thoughts.

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Fri Jan 31 10:04:02 EST 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 09:24:41 am Andy Brown wrote:
> The radio/tuner card in the machine will probably be the biggest issue
> as many aren't very good either due to kernel modules under linux or
> poor receivers.

 Fred,
  Didn't you write that part of the Linux kernel ?
 I seem to recall, but I could be misteaken....

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Mythology, n.:
	The body of a primitive people's beliefs concerning its
origin, early history, heroes, deities and so forth, as distinguished
from the true accounts which it invents later.