[RDD] OT: SoundPanel

Alan Peterson apeterson at radioamerica.org
Thu Jan 30 15:16:28 EST 2014

I remember that. IIRC, it wanted to see an AudioScience card exclusively to work.

I dont like recommending commercial software on the RD forum, but in my own theatrical endeavors I've had good success with Show Cue System (http://www.showcuesystems.com/). Affordable, designed exclusively for theater and it runs on conventional 'Winduhz' hardware.

AP