[RDD] OT: SoundPanel

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Jan 30 15:03:29 EST 2014

Am I incorrect in remembering that there used to be a stand-alone version
of SoundPanel?

I'm about to start doing audio for a community theatre, and I need
something to run on Linux that lets me start random clips with a) overlap
b) individual stop, and c) all stop, and doesn't drive me nuts -- I can
do it with multiple copies of midnight commander, but I'd rather not.

In lieu of Riv, anyone got another tool that does this?

I've finally found a couple good ones for Android, but my tablet got
stolen last year, and I won't be able to replace it in time for curtain,
I don't think.

Cheers,
-- jra